Saturday 9 January 2016

Shining Bright Like a Diamond

Hello Beauties!

Firstly, I'm so sorry that I haven't posted for a few days! I didn't have Internet for a few days and I knew that I won't have Internet on those days and I tried to make my blog posts upload automatically but that didn't work:(. So I'm really sorry and I hope you'll enjoy my new posts!

So I just randomly decided to write a post about toothpaste haha. I was brushing my teeth and I reeeally like this toothpaste so I thought I would share that with you and maybe help someone out.

Soo, if you're looking for a nice whitening toothpaste I recommend you cheching out R.O.C.S. Sensation Whitening toothpaste which has active granules in it. It gives very fresh feeling after and it whitens your teeth soo well. I usually use it only one time per day as I like to switch my toothpastes and use different one the other time and I also didn't want to use whitening toothpaste too much as they say it can be bad for your teeth, but despite not using it all the time I saw a difference in few days as my teeth became whiter!! It says on the box that you can see results in 1 week use and I definitely agree (or you can see them even faster)!


This toothpaste is without fluoride and I can't say if it's really good or bad. I believe, you should switch between fluoride free and toothpastes with fluoride to get enough fluoride but not too much, but that's just my opinion.

So I really think that R.O.C.S. products are worth trying out! (I'm not sure if someone might think that this post is sponsored but it's not haha)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment