Friday 15 January 2016

Review: e.l.f. Pressed Powder

Hello!

This is my first review post on one product. I'll tell you a little bit about the product, its pros and cons and whether I'd recommend it. So I'm going to be reviewing e.l.f. Pressed Powder. I've had it for quite a long time, that's why I used up quite a lot of it. I'm trying to use it up, but I don't really reach for it very often. I have it in a shade Sand, which is my summer shade or I can use it lightely in winter, but I would usually go for Porcelain. Price: 3$



Pros: It's not very sheer, has a medium coverage and staying power is okay. The texture is quite butter-y and smooth.

Cons: Looks a little bit cake-y and unnatural. In addition, there is a HUGE fallout when you're picking it up with a brush. It's not finely mild. Colour selection is not big (5 shades available).



 Overall, it's very affordable powder, but I wouldn't really recommend it. There are better powders for this price or a tiny bit more (such as Rimmel Stay Matte), especially bearing in mind the fallout, which makes you use the product a lot quicker. 

So this is just my opinion as I wouldn't buy this powder again, but comment down below if you've tried this powder and tell everyone what you think!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment