Saturday 2 January 2016

Empties!

Hello everyone!

As 2016 has come it's time to start it fresh and new! Let's talk about some products I've used up!

The first one is L'oreal Lumi Magique Concealer. I had it in the lightest shade: Light (1). I liked it but I wouldn't repurchase because for the price you can get something better. It has very sheer coverage and it's more of a highlighter than a concealer. If you don't have dark undereyes this looks really nice and illuminates your undereyes, but like I said there are definitely better products in the drugstore so I won't be buying this again. Price: 8.5£.



Next is this E.L.F. Concealer and highlghter duo. Mine was in the shade Light. Wouldn't repurchase as well, because the highlighter isn't very pigmented or illuminating, it kind of disappears after a while. The concealer is fine, but after using it for longer I noticed that my undereyes became very very dry and itchy, so definitely don't recommend it for sensitive skin. Price: 3$ (I've checked it now and it might have been discontinued, but at least we didn't lose anything important haha). Besides, mines broke into two parts then I dropped it:(.




Pierre Cardin concealer. I had this in the shade 02 Naturel (it's funny that it's not the lightest shade and it's not too dark for me). I've scraped everything out of this haha. I really enjoyed this concealer, although there are better ones for my skin type. If you have a pretty good skin this is perfect. The concealer looks very natural and feels light on the skin. This offers light to medium coverage and it's not very buildable. Price: 7.50£.


And the last product is a Volume Million Lashes mascara (the original golden black one) by L'oreal. It has a rubber applicator and it's best for volumizing your lashes and it also gives a little bit of lenght. The mascara was okay, I liked it, but I don't think I will be repurchasing it anytime soon, just because there are better mascaras for lower price and I would only recommend buying this on offer. Full price: 10£.

That's it for today, sorry that the products are mostly concealers haha! I hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions or requests please comment down below!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment