Sunday 17 January 2016

This Or That Beauty TAG!

Hello everyone!

Today I decided to do a TAG! So I'm doing the 'This or That Beauty Edition Tag and I hope it will be interesting!

Questions:
  Makeup
Blush or Bronzer? Definitely bronzer! I feel like it makes me look more alive as I'm so pale and gives a lot of definition to my face.
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick. I think lipsticks are everywhere right now! Mattes, satins it doesn't even matter haha.
Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara, because I think that you can wear mascara without eyeliner but not vice versa. At least most of the time.
Foundation or Concealer? It's a hard pick, buut probably concealer saves lives! You can use it all over you face if you need to haha.
Neutral or Color Eyeshadow? Mostly neutral!
Pressed or Loose eye shadows? I choose pressed, because they're so much easier to work with and you can have palettes.
Brushes or Sponges? Even though I would really like to try the Beauty Blender I prefer brushes. They're just more versatile for me.


Nails
O.P.I or China Glaze? Don't use either of them.
Long or Short? Medium haha. But more on the longer side.
Acrylic or Natural? Natural!
Brights or Darks? Darks.
Flower or No Flower? No flower:)


Body
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume for the lasting power, but I love body splashes!
Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion at summer and body butter at winter.
Body wash or Soap? Body wash.
LUSH or Other Bath Company? Reallyyy love LUSH!

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat pants? Jeans everywhere, but sweat pants at home haha.
Long sleeve or Short? Depends on the weather:)
Dresses or Skirts? Probably.... Dresses!
Stripes or Plaid? STRIPES!
Flip flops or Sandals? Sandals. And flip flops for the beach!
Scarves or Hats? Scarves.
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs.
Necklaces or Bracelets? Depends on the mood and outfit, but probably necklaces.
Heels or Flats? The comfy option - flats!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding boots!
Jacket or Hoodie? It depends... But jacket.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21! Love this brand!
Abercombie or Hollister? Neither
Saks 5th or Nordstrom? Neither

Hair
Curly or Straight? My hair is naturally straight, but sometimes I love those curls!
Bun or Ponytail? I think a bun looks cuter (messy bun haha).
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? Bobby pins.
Hair spray or Gel? Sprayyy.
Long or Short? Long, but depends on the person.
Light or Dark? Mine is dark, but again depends on the person.
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs? Side sweep bangs.
Up or Down? Down!

Random
Rain or Shine? Shine yay!
Summer or Winter? Summer!!!
Fall or Spring? Spring, because summer is closer at that time haha.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate most of the time.
East coast or West coast? I haven't been on either of them!


So that's it for the Tag! If you do this tag on your blog or anywhere else, leave a link it down below!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment